Monday 16 May 2011

Music in movies

Just going to post a quick update. This is kind of related to my previous entry.

Is it just me or is music for movies getting worse? While at work tonight (I work part time in a cinema), all I heard was really shit music at the end of every movie. Here are a few examples:

Rio:


Hanna:


Now, this song may not sound all that horrendous but try having it blasting in your ears from the cinema sound system and you'll find that the start of this song is REALLY PIERCING!

And the worst offender of them all:

Fast and the Furious 5:


Now, if you think that woman's voice is fucking horrific at your normal listening volume, try going to the cinema and listening to it after the film has finished. SO FUCKING LOUD AND EAR PIERCING!

Anyway, as I said, it was just a quick update as I am tired and blehdfdfdf.

No comments:

Post a Comment